Bebe & CeCe Winans
- 1987 in Premier "Bebe & CeCe Winans"
- Mar 1988 in CCM "Notebook: Bebe & CeCe Winans Lead Grammy Nominations"
- 1988 in Premier "Bebe & CeCe Winans"
- 1988 in Premier "Premiere: New Music From The New Generation", by Thomas Mann
- 1988 in Cornerstone "Interview: Bebe & CeCe Winans", by Chris Ramsey
- Jul 1988 in CCM "Campaign '88", by Steve Rabey
- Feb 1989 in CCM "Heavenly Love", by Thom Granger
- Sep 1990 in CCM "The Rest of the Winans Clan"
- Jul 1991 in CCM "Addicted To His Love", by Bruce A. Brown
- Nov 1991 in CCM "In Concert: Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL", by Ana Gascón Ivey, Lisa DeBoer
- Apr 1992 in Religious Broadcasting "Gospel Artists In The Mainstream", by Sandy Smith
- Oct 1994 in Aspire "Real People", by John Archer
- Nov 1994 in CCM "Friends In High Places", by Thom Granger
- 8 Dec 1997 in Christianity Today "News: North American Scene: Song Opposing Homosexuality Draws Protests"
- Feb 2005 in CCM "Hall of Fame: Bebe & CeCe Winans", by Michael Ciani
- Jun 2011 in CCM Digital "Tour Spotlight: Still Something Big Tour, Chicago Theatre, Chicago, IL", by Andy Argyrakis
Albums & reviews:
1984: Lord Lift Us Up1987: Bebe & Cece Winans1988: Heaven1991: Different Lifestyles1993: The First Christmas1994: Relationships2010: Still
Award Summary (Nominations / Wins)Dove Awards1989 Dove Awards1990 Dove Awards1991 Dove Awards
1992 Dove Awards
- Group of the Year
- Contemporary Black Gospel Recorded Song: "Meantime"
1993 Dove Awards1997 Dove Awards1998 Dove Awards2010 Dove Awards
- Group of the Year
- Short Form Music Video: "Addictive Love"
- Rap/Hip Hop/Dance Recorded Song: "The Blood"
- Contemporary Album: Different Lifestyles
- Contemporary Black Gospel Recorded Song: "Addictive Love"
- Contemporary Black Gospel Recorded Song: I'll Take You There
Grammy Awards2010 Grammy Awards
- Urban Recorded Song: "Close To You"
- Best Gospel Performance: Grace
- Best Contemporary R&B Gospel Album: Still
Books about Bebe & CeCe Winans
- "Bebe and CeCe Winans (and BeBe Winans [solo] and CeCe Winans [solo])" in The Encyclopedia of Contemporary Christian Music (Mark Allan Powell, 2002)