Syndicate, Aug 1994, vol. 9, iss. 3
|Writers in this Issue|
Christopher, Scott W.
Jenison, David A.
Newcomb, Brian Quincy
Rake, Jamie Lee
Spotlight:Critique:Hot Picks:Editorials, opinion, and commentary:
- "Never A Bridesmaid" by Brent Hershey
- "The Dreams of a Junior High Nerd" by David A. Jenison
- "Living With Questions In A Black & White World" by Brian Quincy Newcomb
Jeff Johnson's Column:
- "My Burning Bush" by Chris Well
- "Seeing Knowingly" by Jeff Johnson
You may be able to find Syndicate
in a library near you: