CCM, Mar 1988, vol. 10, iss. 9
|Writers in this Issue|
Brown, Bruce A.
Newcomb, Brian Quincy
Styll, John W.
Christian Musician:Feature:Toys in the Band:Notebook:
- "The CCM Interview" by John W. Styll
Whatever Happened To ...?:Celebrating Our 10th Year:What's New:In Concert:The Issue:
- "Going About The Father's Business" by Bruce A. Brown
- "Gospel Music '88: Making The Difference"
- "Bebe & CeCe Winans Lead Grammy Nominations"
- "If It Was Good Enough For St. Paul, It's Good Enough For Me" by Brian Quincy Newcomb
- "Soul Talk" by John Fischer
For more information about CCM
You may be able to find CCM
in a library near you: