CCM, Jun 2005, vol. 27, iss. 12
|Writers in this Issue|
Giesbrecht, Sheryl D.
Jenison, David A.
Newcomb, Brian Quincy
Rumburg, Gregory J
- "Stepping In My Shoes" by Jay Swartzendruber
- "CCM Employee of the Month"
- "Wish Upon A Star" by Chris Well
- "25 Artists... 25 Questions" by various artists
answers questions posed by fellow artists
- "Publisher's Perspective" by Jim Cumbee
- "Her Hit Parade" by various artists
various artists offer commentary on each album in Amy Grant
- "Behind The Music" by Roberta Croteau
- "Band of Brothers" by Christina Farris
- "A Change of Heart" by David McCreary
- "Final Verdict" by David A. Jenison
- "Escuchas musica Christiana en Espanol?" by Andree Farias
- "Los Super 7"
- "Beyond Spanglish"
5 Questions With:List-O-Rama:
- "Brand New Day" by Sheryl D. Giesbrecht
- "Ready For Switchfoot's New "Sound"" by Jay Swartzendruber
- "U2's Bono Dismantled" by Jay Swartzendruber
Ones to Watch:Hall of Fame:Get Real:
- "Ready For Her Closeup: 25 Movie Songs Starring Amy Grant" by Chris Well
By The Numbers:In Review:Standing Room Only:
- "With Knowledge Comes Responsibility"
Living The Message:
- "Is Burlap Back?" by Andy Argyrakis
- "Gospel Music Association Week" by Andy Argyrakis
Gospel Music Week
A Personal Perspective:
- "Jesus: The Final End and the Beginning of the Journey of Lament" by Michael Card
- "The Arms of God" by Amy Grant
For more information about CCM
You may be able to find CCM
in a library near you: