On the cover
Down The Line
- Apr 1992 in CCM "In The News: Alternative Choir Worship", by Brian Quincy Newcomb
- 1995 in Cornerstone "Interview: Steve Hindalong", by David Canfield
- Jun 1997 in CCM "Talent Pool: Indies: Derri Daugherty, Steve Hindalong", by Thom Granger
- Jun 2000 in CCM "Remembering Gene", by Dave Urbanski
- Aug 2000 in CCM "What Is Worship?"
- Sep 2000 in CCM "It Takes a Village", by Laura Harris
- Mar 2001 in CCM "Story Behind the Song: God of Wonders", by Christina Farris
- Jan 2003 in CCM "Last Glance: This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both of Us"
- May 2004 in CCM "The Producers", by Michael TenBrink
- Mar 2009 in Down The Line "Gene "Eugene" Andrusco: His Friends and Family Remember: Steve Hindalong (The Choir, The Lost Dogs) on Gene Eugene"
- Jan 2011 in Down The Line "Crawling In and Out of Shadows Toward the Light", by Steve Ruff
- May 2012 in Christianity Today "Two Minutes With...: Steve Hindalong"
Albums & reviews:
Award Summary (Nominations / Wins)Dove Awards2002 Dove Awards
2003 Dove Awards2004 Dove Awards
- Song: "God of Wonders"
Books about Steve Hindalong
- "Steve Hindalong" in The Encyclopedia of Contemporary Christian Music (Mark Allan Powell, 2002)
Published articles:1 article credited in CCM: 2005.