CCM, Nov 1987, vol. 10, iss. 5
|Writers in this Issue|
Brown, Bruce A.
Buskirk, Gena L.
Newcomb, Brian Quincy
Savicky, Randolph P.
Smith, Tim A.
Van Pelt, Doug
- "DeGarmo and Key's Saving Grace" by Steve Rabey
- "D&K In Your Face" by Steve Rabey
- "The Illustrator Mystery... Filling In The Blanks" by Kevin Allison
- "Christian Music: Soul Food?" by Al Menconi
- "Performance Licensing" by Randolph P. Savicky
ASCAP, BMI, SECAC
Celebrating Our 10th Year:What's New:In Concert:John Fischer:
- "Putting The Cross Over Crossing Over" by Steve Rabey
- "This Grammy-Winning Quartet Comes From A Musical Family" by Gena L. Buskirk
- "Say You Want A Revolution?" by Bruce A. Brown
- "Where The Fingers Don't Touch" by John Fischer
For more information about CCM
You may be able to find CCM
in a library near you: