On the cover
The Wittenburg Door
Harvest Rock Syndicate
- Feb 1983 in Campus Life "Impressions: Steve Taylor", by Jim Long
- 1983 in Cornerstone "Interview: Steve Taylor", by Jon Trott
- 18 Jan 1984 in Christian Century "People & Events: Church Turned to Disco"
- 1984 in Cornerstone "Interview: Interviews With Cornerstone '84 Artists"
- Jun 1984 in CCM "Cloning Around With Steve Taylor", by Steve Taylor
- Jun 1984 in CCM "The Hidden Danger of the Clone", by Constance Comments
- Jul 1984 in Campus Life "Expressions: On Beyond Clone", by Jim Long
- Oct 1984 in The Wittenburg Door "The Door Interview"
- Jan 1985 in Campus Life "In Their Own Words: Steve Taylor"
- Jun 1985 in CCM "People & Places: Steve Taylor (married)"
- Sep 1985 in CCM "News Beat: Trans-Atlantic Expression", by Scott Pinzon
- Feb 1986 in CCM "Rebel With A Reason", by Davin Seay
- Feb 1986 in Charisma "Christians Excel With New Art Form"
- Jan 1987 in Campus Life "Who Does Not Want To Be A Clone?", by Jim Long
- Win 1987 in Harvest Rock Syndicate "I Predict: Steve Taylor's Next Album", by Mark Eischer
- May 1987 in Christian Herald "A Parent's Guide To Contemporary Christian Music", by Audrey T. Hingley
- Jan 1988 in CCM "Rock'n Role Model", by Chris Willman
- Jan 1988 in CCM "Toys in the Band: Steve Taylor"
- Jan 1988 in Campus Life "Christian Music: The State of The Art", by Jim Long
- Mar 1988 in Heaven's Metal "Metallizing Steve Taylor's Clones: Whitecross On The Road", by Doug Van Pelt
- Apr 1988 in U "Scene & Heard: Steve Taylor: The U Interview", by Ross Pavlac, Diana Lynne Pavlac
- 13 May 1988 in Christianity Today "Arts: Subversive Communication", by David Neff
- Sum 1988 in Harvest Rock Syndicate "Steve Taylor Blew Up Christian Music... Real Good!", by Chris Well
- 1991 in Cornerstone "Interview: Chagall Guevara, Steve Taylor, Dave Perkins", by David Canfield, Jon Trott
- Nov 1993 in The Lighthouse "Steve Taylor, Chagall Guevara", by Beth Blinn
- Feb 1994 in CCM "Living Life In The Open", by Brian Quincy Newcomb
- Mar 1994 in Campus Life "Expressions: Steve Taylor", by Jim Long
- 1994 in Cornerstone "Interview: Steve Taylor", by David Canfield
- Jun 1994 in The Lighthouse "Everybody Loves A Clone", by Beth Blinn
- Jul 1994 in CCM "In The News: Taylor Tribute To Benefit JPUSA", by Gregory J Rumburg
- Oct 1994 in Syndicate "No More Clowning Around. Sort of.", by Chris Well
- Dec 1994 in CCM "In Concert: Concordia College, St. Paul, MN", by Doug Trouten
- Apr 1995 in CCM "In The News: Chapman, Paris, Taylor Top Dove Nominee List"
- May 1995 in CCM "In The News: Christian Music Finds Widespread Attention", by April Hefner, Mark A Smeby
- Jan 1996 in The Wittenburg Door "Revisiting Past Graduates of The Door Interview, Part Five", by Doug Peterson
- 20 May 1996 in Christianity Today "Can't Buy Me Ministry: The Leader of the Band", by Jim Long
- Jan 1997 in CCM "On The Beat: Holy Hollywood", by Marykay Selby
- Dec 1997 in CCM "LabelMan!", by Gregory J Rumburg
- Jul 1998 in 7ball "Steve Taylor, Squint Entertainment", by Brad Caviness
- May 2000 in CCM "Ready to Roar: Lessons For Lambs", by Melissa Riddle
- 2 Oct 2000 in Christianity Today "Christianity Today Review: Slivers of Enlightenment", by Greg Clugston
- Jul 2003 in CCM "25 Powerful People Who Have Made Christian Music What It Is Today: Steve Taylor"
- Mar 2004 in CCM "'x' Things You Probably Didn't Know About...: Steve Taylor", by Michael Nolan
- Jul 2005 in CCM "Insider: Behind The Scenes of The Second Chance", by Andy Argyrakis
- Aug 2005 in CCM "Hall of Fame: Steve Taylor", by Chris Well
- Aug 2005 in CCM "List-O-Rama: Before They Put The Hip In Hip-Hop", by Chris Well
- Feb 2006 in CCM "Listening In: Michael W. Smith, Steve Taylor, Jeff Obafemi Carr"
- Jul 2006 in HM "Intermission: Trading A Baby...", by Chris Callaway
- Jan 2007 in CCM "List-O-Rama: Book 'Em Jimbo: 5 Proofs of the Secret Connection Between Crime Stories and Christian Music", by Chris Well
- Apr 2012 in Christianity Today "Christianity Today Review: Fuzzy Jazz", by Josh Hurst
- Apr 2012 in HM "Live Report: SXSW 2012, March 10-17", by Clutch
- Sep 2012 in HM "Intermission: Blue Like Jazz", by Mike Kaply
Albums & reviews:
1983: I Want to Be a Clone1984: Meltdown1985: On The Fritz1985: Transatlantic Remixes with Sheila Walsh1985: Limelight1985: Meltdown Remixes1986: Steve Taylor Video Works1986: Limelight: The Film1987: I Predict 19901988: The Best We Could Find (+3 That Never Escaped)1988: I Predict 1990 - The Video Album1993: Squint1994: Squint: Movies From The Soundtrack1994: Now the Truth Can Be Told1994: Now The Truth Can Be Told [Video]1995: Liver2015: Goliath
Award Summary (Nominations / Wins)Dove Awards1987 Dove Awards1988 Dove Awards1989 Dove Awards1994 Dove Awards1995 Dove Awards
1996 Dove Awards1997 Dove Awards1998 Dove Awards2001 Dove Awards
- Short Form Music Video: "Cash Cow"
- Long Form Music Video: Squint: Movies From The Soundtrack
2004 Dove AwardsBillboard Music Video Awards1995 Billboard Music Video Awards
- Modern Rock/Alternative Recorded Song: "Shortstop"
- Best Clip, Contemporary Christian: "On The Fritz"
Books about Steve Taylor
Published articles:4 articles credited in CCM: 1982 - 2003.