CCM, Mar 1991, vol. 13, iss. 9
|Writers in this Issue|
|Brown, Bruce A.|
Ervin, Kathleen A
Hendrickson, Lucas W.
Jones, Elisabeth Leighton
Newcomb, Brian Quincy
Styll, John W.
Van Pelt, Doug
- "Relatively Speaking" by Thom Granger
In The News:
- "Silent Movie" by Billy Crockett
- "Singing On His Behalf" by Dan MacIntosh
- "Introducing 'Little Red'" by Elisabeth Leighton Jones
- "Amy Grant, Marvel Reach Settlement"
- "Gearing Up for GMA Week"
- "Man Confesses to Setting Sandi Patti Office Fire"
- "Sony / Epic to Carry Word Records in Mainstream"
Getting The Message:
- Amy Grant - Heart In Motion by John W. Styll
- NewSong - Living Proof by Kathleen A Ervin
- Susan Ashton - Wakened by The Wind by Bruce A. Brown
- The Archers - Colors of Your Love by Bruce A. Brown
- Chuckie Perez - Do You Have A Problem With That? by Bruce A. Brown
- The Throes - All The Flowers Growing In Your Mother's Eyes by Brian Quincy Newcomb
- Charlie Peacock - West Coast Diaries Volume 1 - 3 by Kathleen A Ervin
- Guardian - Fire and Love by Doug Van Pelt
- David Zaffiro - In Scarlet Storm by Doug Van Pelt
- "Home Free" by Wayne Watson
- "But As For Me..." by John Fischer
For more information about CCM
You may be able to find CCM
in a library near you: