CCM, Jan 1989, vol. 11, iss. 7
|Writers in this Issue|
Brown, Bruce A.
Miller, Michael W.
Newcomb, Brian Quincy
Van Pelt, Doug
- "Sunday's Child Is Full of Grace" by Brian Quincy Newcomb
- "Phil Keaggy: Guitar Player" by Brian Quincy Newcomb
New Faces:Christian Musician:Notebook:
- "A Question of Motives: Making Music for the Right Reasons" by Mark Pettigrew
Whatever Happened To ...?:What's New:In Concert:
- "Steve Camp, Tony Campolo Join to Help Aids Victims"
- "Christian Instrumental Labels: No Longer the New Rage?" by Bruce A. Brown
- "Pastor Wins Song Contest"
- "Bamberg Community Chapel, Bamberg, West Germany" by Michael W. Miller
- "Embassy Theatre, Ft. Wayne, Indiana" by Jenny McGuire
- "Hammons Student Center, Springfield, MO" by Ralph Russo
- "Western Manitoba Centennial Auditorium, Brandon, Manitoba" by Rick Coleman
- "Rosemont Horizon, Chicago, IL" by Brandie Casner
For more information about CCM
You may be able to find CCM
in a library near you: