CCM, Aug 1990, vol. 13, iss. 2
|Writers in this Issue|
Brown, Bruce A.
Ervin, Kathleen A
Hart, David S.
Hingley, Audrey T.
Newcomb, Brian Quincy
Rake, Jamie Lee
Van Pelt, Doug
New Faces:Christian Musician:
- "Happy Just To Be GLAD" by Audrey T. Hingley
In The News:
- "Developing A Full Time Music Ministry" by Chuck Sugar
Toys in the Band:What's New:In Concert:
- "Stryper Denies Rolling Stone Reports; Defends New Album" by David S. Hart
- "New Directions" by Pat Curry
- "Getting To Know You"
reader survey results
- "King's Place, Columbus, OH" by Mike Bennett
- "Orlando Arena, Orlando, FL" by Ruthann Mitchell
Getting The Message:
- "Christian Music Ministry in a Post-Christian Culture" by Reed Arvin
- "What Would Jesus Do" by Julie Miller
- "I Wish We'd All Start Listening" by John Fischer
For more information about CCM
You may be able to find CCM
in a library near you: