Harvest Rock Syndicate, Fall 1989, vol. 4, iss. 3
|Writers in this Issue|
Brown, Bruce A.
Faris, T. L.
Kauffman, Michael Joel
Marion, Sheree K.
Newcomb, Brian Quincy
Strange, Ernest P.
- "The Ties That Bind" by Thom Granger
Tapping The Underground:
- "Heed The Call" by Brian Quincy Newcomb
- "Music For The Jungle" by Kevin Allison
- "A Step Beyond" by Michael Joel Kauffman
- "Just Folk!" by Brian Quincy Newcomb
- Margaret Becker by Kevin Allison
- "A Cornerstone Memory" by Mark Eischer
- "The Metal Rage" by Kevin Allison
- "New Music At The Fest" by Michael Delaney
- "You Got To Get In To Get Out" by Sheree K. Marion
New Music Seminar
- "Dancin' Her Heart Away" by Brian Quincy Newcomb
Thinking Independently:Metal Shop:Hot Prospects:Metal Shop: Reviews:
- (column now features news rather than reviews) by Michael Delaney
- Armada (MI) - Black & White by Ernest P. Strange
- Bloodgood - Out of the Darkness by Kevin Allison
- Angelica - Angelica by Kevin Allison
- Watchmen - Generation by Kevin Allison
- Tempest - Eye of the Storm by Ernest P. Strange
- "Six Flags Mid-America, Eureka, MO" by Brian Quincy Newcomb
- "Orphans, Chicago, IL" by Michael Joel Kauffman
You may be able to find Harvest Rock Syndicate
in a library near you: