On the cover
Today's Christian Woman
- May 1988 in CCM "Notebook: Kim Hill Finds Her Own Niche", by Robyn Frazer
- Aug 1988 in Charisma "Music: The Anointed Music of Kim Hill", by Steve Lawson
- Win 1989 in Harvest Rock Syndicate "Talk About A Voice", by Thom Granger
- Jan 1990 in Today's Christian Woman "Old Friends New Friends: Kim Hill", by Dale Hanson Bourke
- Feb 1990 in CCM "Kim Hill Talks About Life", by Bernie Sheahan
- Jun 1990 in CCM "In The News: Sweden Says 'Ya' to Kim Hill"
- Nov 1990 in CCM "In Concert: 328 Performance Hall, Nashville, TN", by Kathleen A Ervin
- Jan 1991 in Today's Christian Woman "The Ballard of Kim Hill", by Julie A Talerico
- Jun 1991 in CCM "Becoming Salt & Light", by Kathleen A Ervin
- Jul 1995 in CCM "Walking A Country Road", by Deborah Evans Price
- Mar 1997 in CCM "Take The Long Way Home", by Marykay Selby
- Dec 1997 in CCM "Conversations: The Rest of the Story", by Jim Long
- Nov 1998 in Church Musician Today "Twists and Turns of the River", by Betty McLellan Jones
- Feb 1999 in CCM "Hill Country", by Liz Kelly
- Apr 2000 in Charisma "We Desire Your Presence God", by Joseph L Garlington
- Jul 2003 in CCM "It's Our Blockbuster Summer... CCM Magazine Turns 25: Christian Artist's Futile Attempts To Go Country"
- Sep 2003 in CCM "Double Vision", by Jessica Robin
- Nov 2004 in Worship Leader "Worship Leader Roundtable: Freedom to Lead"
- May 2005 in Today's Christian Woman "Happily Ever After"
Albums & reviews:
1988: Kim Hill1989: Talk About Life1991: Brave Heart1994: So Far So Good1995: Testimony1997: The Fire Again1997: Renewing the Heart: For Such a Time as This [Live]1998: Arms of Mercy1999: Signature Songs2003: Surrounded By Mercy2004: Real Christmas2006: Broken Things2007: Surrender2010: Sing2011: Christmas Back to You
Award Summary (Nominations / Wins)Dove Awards1990 Dove Awards1991 Dove Awards1992 Dove Awards1999 Dove Awards
Books about Kim Hill
- "Kim Hill" in The Encyclopedia of Contemporary Christian Music (Mark Allan Powell, 2002)
- "Kim Hill" in The Billboard Guide to Contemporary Christian Music (Barry Alfonso, 2002)