On the cover
- Jan 1997 in CCM "Talent Pool: Avalon", by Linda Pfrommer
- Apr 1997 in Religious Broadcasting "Five New Musical Groups Follow The Son", by Sarah E. Smith
- Mar 1998 in CCM "Graceland", by Karly Randolph-Pitman
- Mar 1999 in CCM "Take a Chance on Me", by Liz Kelly
- Nov 1999 in CCM "In Concert: Shadow Mountain Community Church, El Cajon, CA", by Dave Urbanski
- Feb 2000 in Church Musician Today "On the Steps With Avalon", by Betty McLellan Jones
- Apr 2001 in CCM "Behind The Music", by Debra Akins
- Jan 2004 in CCM "2004 Reader's Choice Awards: Give It Up For Avalon"
- Apr 2004 in CCM "Never Givin' Up", by Thom Granger
- Jun 2004 in CCM "List-O-Rama: Christian Market Songs Covered by Mainstream Artists", by Chris Well
- Dec 2005 in CCM "Insider: The Sweet Hereafter", by Teri K. Modisette
- Mar 2006 in CCM "By The Numbers: Avalon", by Gregory J Rumburg
Albums & reviews:
1996: Avalon1997: A Maze of Grace1999: In A Different Light2000: A Christmas Collection2000: Joy2001: Oxygen2002: O2: Avalon Remixed2003: Testify to Love: The Very Best of Avalon2004: The Creed2006: Faith: A Hymns Collection2006: Stand2008: Another Time, Another Place2009: Reborn2009: The Greatest Hits2012: Number Ones
Award Summary (Nominations / Wins)Dove Awards1999 Dove Awards2000 Dove Awards
2001 Dove Awards2002 Dove Awards
- Song: "Can't Live A Day"
- Pop/Contemporary Album: In A Different Light
- Group of the Year
- Pop/Contemporary Recorded Song: "Cant Live A Day"
2004 Dove Awards
- Pop/Contemporary Album: Oxygen
- Group of the Year
- Inspirational Recorded Song: "The Glory"
2007 Dove Awards
- Inspirational Recorded Song: "Everything To Me"
Grammy Awards2001 Grammy Awards
- Inspirational Recorded Song: "Orphans Of God"
2004 Grammy Awards
- Best Pop/Contemporary Gospel Album: Oxygen
- Best Pop/Contemporary Gospel Album: The Creed
Books about Avalon
- "Avalon" in The Encyclopedia of Contemporary Christian Music (Mark Allan Powell, 2002)
- "Avalon" in The Billboard Guide to Contemporary Christian Music (Barry Alfonso, 2002)